Monday, January 7, 2013

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving we were in Idaho Falls with Clint's family.  We had a fun time playing games such as Taboo.  We also bowling and went to a movie, Here Comes the Voss, at the theater.

Clint's niece, Marisol, is very cooperative about taking photos.  In fact, did you notice our nicely posed hands below?  She was very eager to tell me exactly how to pose. Her mother is a photographer (who took my engagement photos) and so Marisol is clearly learning the tricks of the trade.

i



I got a nice shot of the festive fall table setting, but unfortunately not a shot with everyone at the table.  I was too busy eating.  Also, I think I hesitate to be too pushy with Clint's family and demand everyone ignore their food and look at me! So just imagine a long table of family fun and feasting.



No comments:

Post a Comment