Monday, January 7, 2013

Our Christmas


Clint and I decided to have our own little Christmas gift exchange before we did our holiday traveling.




Afterwards we visited the new City Creek Center and walked around temple square to see the lights.  This fountain in City Creek was synchronized to holiday music--a different show for each different song.  It's hard to tell from the picture, but there is even a burst of flames in the middle.


I saw these cute little nutcrackers and after choosing one for my department Christmas party white elephant exchange, I decided that I needed to buy a set for myself as well.  (As a side note, in return I got the winner of the evening, a full sized pirate nutcracker! Clint ended up with the most hideous Christmas ornament I've ever seen....which we had brought the previous year. Hah!)


Also this year I put up some of the Christmas houses that used to be my Grandma Maxine's.  It was fun to relive memories of Christmases at Grandma's house--and the New Year's Elf!


1 comment:

  1. I love that you wore green to the other Christmas party and red to this Christmas celebration - so festive and you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete