Monday, March 28, 2016

Cabin in Driggs

The last weekend in January Clint's parents invited everyone to a cabin in Driggs.  Unfortunately, we were the only family who could attend, but we still had fun.

We saw some snow sculptures being made,

and Max had his first attempt at ice skating.  I can't really say it was a success.  He also didn't enjoy sledding at all.  At the beginning of the winter he seemed amused by snow, but I think he decided he doesn't like it. Of course, it could just be his age.  He didn't do very well at our snow shoeing attempt on this trip either, which surprised me because he did so great on New Years Day.  I think he wasn't in his pack right at first, then just got riled up and cold.


Here are a few shots of the cabin and the view.  I guess an endodontist owns it and lets local dentists use it for a weekend as a way of schmoozing and saying hey dentists, send your patients to me for their root canals. It was a pretty nice place!



No comments:

Post a Comment