Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Ward Baby Shower

In November I had a ward (mostly) baby shower which was a lot of fun.  It was hosted by my friend Jacqui who was in the young women's presidency with me, and assisted by Stephanie and Caryn who also were in young women's at the time.


(Carynn is on the left and Jacqui is on the right.)


(Stephanie is in the middle.)



 Above you can see the delicious feast they made, and the cute favors.  Stephanie also crocheted me this cute fleecy blanket, but I didn't take a photo of it apparently (oops).  It was a lot of fun to visit with friends and family and talk about babies!  I figure I'll write thank you notes once the baby is born when I have random time during baby naps etc.  (Or maybe I won't have any time at all, hah.  We shall see.)  I was really grateful for the support of so many people!


No comments:

Post a Comment