Sunday, August 28, 2011

Back to School

 

Posted by Picasa


Well, I officially survived my first week back to school. Clint gave me flowers and took me out to dinner to celebrate! Notice the lovely earrings I am wearing that my sister gave me for my birthday. Thanks, Megan! The shirt was a birthday gift from Clint.

We had a fun night; Clint took me to Rodizio Grill and then we stopped by a friend's crepe party. The problem with this fun night was that we were both running a 5k early the next morning. Despite our meat engorged stomachs and despite the fact that my quads were impaired due to a Thursday boot-camp workout with the team--we both survived! We celebrated our survival by further gorging ourselves Saturday night on junju from Lunaberry downtown. Yum!

3 comments:

  1. You look so cute! Congrats on surviving the first week of school...and by now almost the second one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see a teacher with a smiling face and pretty enough to inspire students.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stacy! I'm glad I can blog stalk you now that I'm not in UT anymore and will probably never ever see the CUWPees again. You're funny and I miss you.

    ReplyDelete