Sunday, November 29, 2015

St. George Part One


This October, my family got everyone together for the first time since my wedding five years ago.  Huzzah! My brother was doing the St. George marathon there, which was our reason for convening there (and it's midway between Flagstaff and Salt Lake.) The trip started out with my mom and me going to Tuacahn Theater, which I've long wanted to attend.  We saw Beauty and the Beast which was nostalgic and fun.  I enjoyed the special effects--though some of the costuming for the Be Our Guest number was a bit bizarre.  It is quite lovely having the red rocks visible as the backdrop behind the stage.  Unfortunately, not everyone could come because they weren't all in town yet.



Because this was our first time together in five years, we spent some time trying to get some family pictures at the St. George temple.


Girl cousins!


All the boy cousins








Much of our time was spent similar to the below--stoking a bunch of grandchildren or trying to supervise as they ran wild in the converted garage filled with toys.  We did do a few activities though, which I will get to in my next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment