Sunday, July 12, 2015

Clint's birthday


For Clint's birthday, we started the day by going over to our babysitter's house--Max and I played in the kiddie pool while Clint disassembled a swing yet that Yayoi was giving us.  


Then Clint worked on putting the swing set together at our house while Max anxiously waited. Does he look ready for a swing or what?






We hit El Chihuahua for lunch, then Clint relaxed for the afternoon while I grocery shopped and prepared. (I just flew in from NJ late the night before.) I made steaks, asparagus, mashed potatoes and hollandaise sauce for dinner. Clint relaxed some more and watched basketball, and for dessert we had mini lava cakes.  I think it was definitely Clint's kind of birthday. :)  Projecting, sports, and relaxing.




P.S. There were more balloons but they were sucked into the ceiling fan.  Hah!  Also don't ask me what that thing I bought for Clint is.  Some type of wood working tool, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment