Sunday, August 16, 2015

1920s Class Reunion and July 4th

Clint had his 20 year class reunion the week of July 4th.  His class decided to do a 1920s theme to match (20 years).  We actually got pretty into the costumes, though sadly some of the details aren't noticeable in the pictures--like the pleats on my dress and my t-strap shoes. I regret not taking a close up shot of our faces--I actually put a lot of effort into my make up (which I never do) and tried to perfect my cupid's bow.




So I promise in the picture below we are not contemplating a murder even though we appear to be.  We thought we should take an artsy serious one--fail!  I need to learn the neutral smile.





Of course we had to participate in the usual 4th of July festivities including Breakfast on the Boulevard, the parade, the family, barbecue, and of course fireworks.



Max was wiped out after a long day of fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment