Thursday, January 1, 2015

Anniversary



The traditional gift for the fourth anniversary is silk, so I determined that I would get Clint a silk pillowcase since he is obsessed with finding the cool side of the pillow.   A silk pillowcase should feel cool, right?  Well, it turns out that silk pillowcases are rather difficult to obtain, and the saleswoman at Bed Bath and Beyond convinced me that they aren't all that great anyway and would probably catch on his stubble.  So, I purchased a cooling pillow.  

As I was coming in from the store, Clint just happened to be walking up the stairs towards the door at the exact same moment.  I tried to dash off and turn the corner to hide my gift, but ended up tripping and executing a superman lunge onto the stairs.  My knee hurt so bad afterwards...


Anyway, I also got some flowers with my mom from Costco.  They reminded me of my wedding flowers--and I knew Clint wouldn't get flowers because I once commented that I don't like his florist's arrangements.  Instead of getting a new florist, he went on strike.



We also went out to dinner to Faustina which we discovered last year at the Dine O Round.

Stuffed beef tenderloin medallions

Fried goat cheese

The most amazing lasagna ever

No comments:

Post a Comment