Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Fiesta de Clint

After I returned from New Jersey, I put on my party planning hat, and executed a celebration for Clint.  First, we went on a little hike to Donut Falls.




We stopped by a bike store on the way home, then grabbed some wings at Wing Nuts.  Next, birthday time!



I made Clint birthday popcorn this year, since he said he didn't want a cake.  The man loves his popcorn!


 I gave Clint a Duluth Trading Co. shirt and ultimately, some "headers" for his car, whatever those are.  The drill is technically from his mom.  Interestingly, I purchased one, his mom purchased one, and it turns out that Clint purchased himself one as well.  Hah!


In the evening we stopped by a friend's BBQ and grabbed some hot dogs, then relaxed for the rest of the night.


2 comments:

  1. That looks like a fun birthday celebration! You must share how to make this popcorn - it looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky Clint. He has a wife who spoils him.

    ReplyDelete