Monday, June 25, 2012

School's out!

To celebrate the last day of school, Clint and I headed to a local sushi joint, Sushi Groove.




<










Do I look slightly exhausted in this photo?  If so it would probably be for one reason aside from the unusual end of school drama and the fact that I am sans make-up.  I went through somewhat of a saga which started with me thinking I had a blood clot, which was then misdiagnosed as lymphangitis, which led to a series of antibiotics which resulted in me having a fever and hives.  After an emotionally charged round of steroids etc. I recovered from the hives only to go back to the doctor and discover that it was, after all, a blood clot. Fortunately, a month later, the issue is now mostly resolved. Lesson learned: Do not rely on instacare.

As a side note, I was not terribly impressed with the sushi place.  Tsunami is still my gold standard.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for Summer! I have never been to that sushi place. My favorite place is Simply Sushi because I love the all you can eat aspect :) We so need to go hang out this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You blogged! And yay for school being out! I think I can count the number of times I've put makeup on since school getting out on one hand- you are not alone, my friend!

    ReplyDelete